Meadowlark Hills was built in 1993 and is operated by the City of Kearney. The
course is a Championship 18-Hole layout that plays to a par 71 for men and a par 72 for women.
This beautiful course is laid out on the
bluffs of the Platte River valley. The majestic view from the clubhouse is spectacular.
On the course, water challenges you on several holes and the numerous sand bunkers are strategically placed to keep your ball from venturing too far from your target.
The Golf Course features:
- Large driving range
- Putting green
- Full-service clubhouse with pro shop
- PGA Professional teachers provided for all ages and skill levels
- An array of tee boxes for every level of play
- From 2nd Ave. turn west on Hwy 30 and go approximately 2 miles to 30th Ave.
- Turn north on 30th Ave. for approximately 1/2 mile
- Look for the Meadowlark Hills sign on west side of road
- Turn off is south of 35th Street
Dave James, Jr.,
Golf Course Manager
Meadowlark Hills Golf Course
3300 30th Ave.
Kearney, NE 68848
Ph: (308) 233-3265
Ph: (888) 818-3265
Fx: (308) 233-3296
7:00 a.m. - Sundown (Apr 1-Sept 14)
8:00 a.m. - Sundown (Sept 15-Nov 30)
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Dec 1-Mar 1)
8:00 a.m. - Sundown (Mar 1-Apr 1)