Join the summer reading fun for adults and Make Waves@Your Library! Wednesdays you are invited to Bring Your Lunch & Learn for a variety of water themed programs. Linda Schwartz will share her expertise on Water Gardening-What Do I plant? beginning at noon on June 9. Light refreshments will be served courtesy of the Kearney Literacy Council.
Bring Your Lunch & Learn programs will continue from noon until 1:00 p.m. each Wednesday on the following dates:
• June 16 – Get Out and Get Going with Kearney Parks and Recreation!
• June 23 – Creative Cards with Liz Kofed
• June 30 – Water Photography with Dean Ringlein
• July 7 – Make Waves with Watercolor with Jill Wicht from the Museum of Nebraska Art
• July 14 – Let’s Go Fishing! With Dick Johnson
Watch for additional programs on our website at www.kearneylib.org. Programs are recommended for audiences 5th grade and up. All programs are free and will take place at the Kearney Public Library, 2020 First Avenue. For more information please call (308) 233-3283.