In an effort to continue to serve the public while the building remains closed, the library is implementing a new service. Starting Tuesday, March 17, patrons may place items on hold to be picked up curbside.
- Patrons may place items on hold via phone, website, and the mykpl app.
- Once items have been pulled you will be notified by text, email or phone (whatever you have chosen).
- Patrons should call the library when they arrive outside the west doors.
- Items may be picked up Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Service is limited to up to 20 items at a time.
- Be prepared to show us your library card or photo I.D. when picking up items.
- Returns or fine payments will not be part of curbside pick-up service. Late fees are being suspended until the library reopens.
- Please do not use this service if you think you are sick.
To place holds by phone or for more information please call us at 308-233-3282. Information on digital services can be found at www.kearneylib.org.