The library book drop will reopen on May 26, 2020. Please feel free to begin returning library materials at that time. Any fines will be waived.
Curbside service at the library will resume on June 2, 2020.
- Patrons may place items on hold via phone at (308) 233-3282, website, and the mykpl app.
- Once items have been pulled you will be notified by text, email or phone (whatever you have chosen).
- Patrons should call the library at (308) 233-3256 when they arrive outside the west doors.
- Items may be picked up Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Service is limited to up to 20 items at a time.
- Be prepared to show us your library card or photo I.D. when picking up items.
- Returns or fine payments will not be part of curbside pick-up service. Late fees are being suspended until the library reopens.
- Please do not use this service if you think you are sick.
To place holds by phone or for more information please call us at 308-233-3282. Information on digital services can be found at www.kearneylib.org.