- Computer Hardware at 2315 2nd Avenue accepts electronic waste for recycling. Acceptable items include:
- all computers and computer components
- stereo and gaming equipment
- CFL light bulbs and fluorescent tubes
Some charges do apply. Call (308) 234-9335 for more information.
- Commercial Businesses that generate hazardous waste must comply with State Law regarding hazardous waste disposal.
- Some electronic waste is classified as hazardous waste.
- Commercial businesses should call Erik Waiss, Environmental Assistance Coordinator, Nebraska Department of Environmental Quality at (402) 471-8308 for advice before disposing of any hazardous or electronic waste.