Boat Rental Rules
- Rentals returned late or excessively dirty will be charged an additional ½ hour fee.
- Damage to rentals will be assessed to the renter.
- Must have at least one licensed driver (16 years old) in the boat at all times.
- Must be 16 with an ID to rent any solo vessels. Those under the age of 16 can go on a tandem kayak, canoe, or paddle boat with someone 16 or older.
- No jumping off boats or falling off SUPs. Swimming is prohibited in the lakes.
- All children 12 years and under must wear a lifejacket at all times while in the boats.
- All persons are required to have a lifejacket in the paddle boats with them.
- Each boat must have a throw-able cushion with them.
- All persons must wear a lifejacket at all times when on SUPs, kayaks, and canoes.
- 5 people max per swan paddle boat. 4 adults (3 adults, 2 kids is ok) max on pontoon paddle boats.
- Cottonmill – 2 max on 2 person paddle boats, 4 max on 4 person paddle boats.
- Riders must be 16 years or older to rent/ride SUPs.
- Life jackets or PFD’s must be worn at all times, no exceptions.
- Riders must wear SUP leash connected to their ankle at all times, no exceptions.
- If a rider “falls off” their SUP, they must immediately get back on SUP. If riders continually “fall off”, riders will be asked to come back in and will not be allowed to ride.
- Riders must stay in an area that is viewable by marina staff; not going to the far north and not going under the bridge.
- Riders must stay at least 2 yards away from shorelines (to avoid shallow water).
- An Air Horn will be used, 1 blow is a warning, 2 blows means rider must come back to the marina.
- All riders must get on their board from the Dock; recommend riding on the knees for beginners.
- Boards will not be rented when excessive wave action is present.