Grievance Procedures

The City of Kearney does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation or gender identity, in the delivery of services.  If you feel as though you have been discriminated against by the Victim/Witness Unit, you may file a grievance with the City of Kearney, the Nebraska Crime Commission or the Office of Civil Rights (OCR).  Steps to do so are outlined below: