Third Party Notification


There may be situations where due to age, health, or other reasons you would like to have someone notified as a third party if your water service becomes subject to termination because of unpaid water bills.

Application for Third Party Notification

If you desire this service, complete the Third Party Notice Form and return it with your water bill or mail to:

City of Kearney
18 E. 22nd St.
Kearney, NE 68848-1180

This form will be kept on file and if termination of your water service becomes necessary, both you and the person you designated will be notified fifteen days prior to termination. For questions concerning the Third Party Notice, please call (308) 233-3240.